BWC food pantry is accessible to families in need of food and our targeted community. Our service includes all varieties of edible products. BWC food pantry service families in immediate need to put food on the table. The pantry operates within BWC, where we will store food for distribution.
The program solicits food from local food banks, food retailers and from bakeries for immediate distribution through the food program. The BWC food pantry improves the abilities of families to care for themselves and achieve goals of self sufficiency.
The mission of BWC Food Pantry is to help fulfill the following scripture in the surrounding community, BWC fellowship, and requested services.
James 2:15-17 (NIV)
15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
BWC Food Pantry is designed to create a food service pantry:
- To effectively distribute food to low income families in Peachtree community, BWC families, and requested services.
- To establish a volunteer service of people that will continue to serve the Heart of God to the people through the pantry.
- To collect and properly store food in freezers and refrigerators for the food service mission
What is required?
- No pre-registration is required
- No identification is required
- Nothing is required
What is the food pantry address?
- 3697 Pepperwood Ct., Portsmouth, VA 23703
What are the food pantry hours?
- Tuesday and Thursday 5 pm-6 pm
Are there volunteer opportunities at the food pantry?
Please remember to bring your identification when you come. There is no limit of how many times you can come a month. If we are open, you are welcome. If you have a question or concern please call us at 757-483-9697 or email us at email@example.com
© 2017 Bethel Worship Center Church International Inc.